Tuesday, February 16, 2010

remembrance

another really old one:

there's hope at the end of every day
despite what others may do or say
heartache only last a millisecond
when spread among the sands of time
the loneliness you feel inside
is just you remaining blind
to the One whose always by your side
people come and people go
each of them striving for individual goals
but heart fleet not hold fast and pray
for in every remaining day
there's a time to come and see
the one who believes in me
the road is rough and long
and along the way you may slip and fall
buy stay course and keep your faith
and then maybe you'll meet face to face
and all the pain and fear inside
will melt from your heart and mind
leaving just your soul to seek and find
hope, love, and inner tranquility
from the love that GOD gives to me

1 comment:

  1. "but heart fleet not hold fast and pray"

    This is nice. That is my favorite line, I will add it to my list of time-less quotables :)

    ReplyDelete